Let us take the wheel and help you maintain your independence.
Our dependable and thoroughly screened volunteers use their own vehicles to provide transportation services to and from medical appointments and other important places you need to be. We also use our agency vehicles to take groups to Adult Day Programs or on shopping trips.
This service is available to clients who live in Cambridge, Kitchener, and North Dumfries.
Please note, as there is large demand for this service, the following criteria are used to determine a client’s eligibility:
- Do you have the ability to use public transportation?
- Are you currently enrolled with Mobility Plus or Taxiscrips?
- Do you use any type of wheelchair, or need to be pushed on your walker?
- Do you have difficulty getting in or out of any types of vehicles?
For Waterloo Clients: Waterloo Home Support provides transportation to clients who live in Waterloo. Please contact them to set up services.
REGISTRATION IS EASY:
1. Call our office to set up an intake appointment at 519-772-8787.
2. One of our friendly Community Connectors will visit you at home to make sure the service is right for you.
3. Call in as needed to receive transportation to your appointments.