MAKE A DONATION
Invest in the Health of Our Neighbours
At Community Support Connections, our focus is on making life easier for the community. Our services provide essential care for our neighbours, easing the strain on long-term care facilities and hospitals. With your support, we can continue to be a lifeline for our community.
Donate Securely Online
Please be advised that online donations are processed through CanadaHelps, a charitable organization that collects processing fees from Community Support Connections. You will receive a tax receipt for the full amount of your donation, while Community Support Connections receives the amount of your donation less processing fees.
Donate Via Mail
If you would prefer to donate directly to Community Support Connections, fill out our Pre-Authorized Donation Enrollment Form, or write a cheque, and address it to:
Community Support Connections
61 Woolwich St. N. P.O. Box 29
Breslau, ON N0B 1M0
The Difference Your Donation Makes
When you donate to Community Support Connections, you are directly benefitting the lives of older adults and adults with different abilities in our community, empowering them to live with independence and dignity in the comfort of their own homes. Your donation can help provide:
- Nutritious hot or frozen meals through our Meals on Wheels program
- Free, gentle exercise and falls prevention programs
- Transportation services to critical medical appointments
- Connection through friendly volunteer visits
- Community dining experiences where people can make new friends
- Peace of mind to caregivers in your community
- Homemaking and home maintenance services
- Service accessibility to lower-income clients
How You Can Donate
There are numerous ways you can donate to Community Support Connections, suited to your circumstance and vision. You can donate through:
- One-time Annual Giving — Offer a donation to our current area of greatest need, or have your gift designated to a specific service.
- Monthly Giving — Provide gifts on a continual, month-by-month basis to provide stability in services for our clients.
- Corporate Giving — Sponsor a fundraising event or our volunteer recognition night, or donate to Community Support Connections’ services, initiatives, or capital funds.
- Planned Giving — Leave a legacy to Community Support Connections to support our services in perpetuity.
- Security Giving — Donate publicly-traded securities and mutual funds through the CanadaHelps website.
If you would like to learn more about how you can donate to Community Support Connections, we would love to have you in for a tour! Contact:
Major Gifts and Engagement Lead
519-772-8787 x. 225
For more information on Planned Giving, you can contact:
519-772-8787 x. 203