These classes are great for day to day life. They really improve the quality of life as you get older. I’m 89 years old now, and I wouldn’t be without these programs.
Who can benefit?
People with various mobility and activity levels, who are interested in maintaining and improving their strength, endurance, flexibility, and balance.
Join our free, live classes, and work on your aerobic, balance, strength, and stretching exercises! Our experienced instructors will guide you through fun, gentle exercises to help you:
- Improve management of chronic conditions
- Increase strength to prevent falls or decrease their severity
- Increase your independence through maintenance of fitness and mobility
- Enhance emotional and social wellbeing
- Improve your mental health
- Contribute to your overall health and wellbeing!
If you would like to participate in one of our virtual exercise classes, simply click on one of the two links below, and one of our staff Kinesiologists will schedule a time to chat with you.
Note: In-person classes are currently on-hold due to COVID-19.
We are currently offering free, live classes on Zoom Monday-Friday:
Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.: Higher-intensity (1 hour)
Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m.: Lower-intensity (45 minutes)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 1:00 p.m.: Varying intensities (45 minutes)
Enter your address here to find the classes closest to your home, or call our office for further assistance.
- Group classes are offered two to three weekdays each week per site.
- Over 90 exercise class locations are available to choose from.
- One-on-one sessions are available in-home for those unable to attend group sites.
- Classes are offered in Cambridge, Kitchener, North Dumfries, and Waterloo.
- This is a free service.